Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hi guys, I can't access to my Cisco Aironet 1600 (AIR-CAP1602I-E-K9) I am planning to use it as a standalone AP. I tried console port - no success I assigned IP address with DHCP, it is pingable but neither ssh nor http is not accessible. Can you pl...

I think  1) In office, i can use indoor AP. 2) In classroom, i still can use indoor AP. 3) In Aquarium and Sports Ground, what kind AP I can use. 4) In train station, if platform is underground and very high, width and depth environment, can I use in...

Hi All, I am facing an issue that I've already integrated my WLC 2504 with AD but still the AD users when they come next day and turn on their Laptops log in to windows with AD but when they connect to wireless it takes to authentication page for lo...

Hi,looking help for HA wireless deployment :1) two wism2 module on c6500 VSS working in AP SSO mode, playing the MC role for 3850 and foreing role for 55082) 3850 playing the MA role3) 5508 playing the anchor roleThe HA AP SSO work well as itself, bu...

aukhadiev by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I deploy a virtual wlc 8.0.120 and I need to connect some lightweight cisco ap 1131 and 1242 in local mode. I upgrade the ap to last firmware (25e). On the controller I can see the joined ap but it doesn't show the wlan. In the ap console I find this...

Question 1 ========= I have noticed that, it takes 5 minutes to trigger an event and almost additional 2 minutes more before I see see the alarm. I have tried changing automonitoring polling frequency for device availability to 1 minutes (from defaul...

ammahend by VIP
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

First let me say I'm not yet impressed with Prime 3. I have at present 74 APs, mostly 3702E, installed and working. The problem is that three of them are showing in Prime as not registered/not associated, and one doesn't show up at all. If I check t...

tsmith by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I upgraded from 8.0.120.0 to 8.0.121.0, it screwed my device up.  I can console into it, the management IP changed, the config got screwed up.  I can configure my laptop in the same subnet as the management IP, I can PING the IP, but I can't GUI into...

I have a customer who has an abundance of 2504 HA WLCs (AIR-CT2504-HA-K9) and would like to deploy these as mobility anchor controllers for an upcoming project. My initial thoughts were that this will be OK as no APs are terminated on the anchor. How...

Hello everyone, My enviroment have the controller model WLC 2500 with software version 8.0.120.0 plus 15 APS model AIR-CAP2702I-Z-K9 here we use 802.1x  with ACS. We have : good and strong signal good troughput  But somehow my clients using macbook...

I have broadband internet at my home and im using cisco linkys e900 router. I use this wifi on my one desktop, one laptop and 2 android phones. Issue i'm facing is only with the m2 note particularly with my wifi. Problem is such i'm experience slow l...

We recently had a wireless flap event thanks to some techs in another country amending DNS entries, and we noticed that roughly half of our AP's in Flexconnect (local switching) mode eventually went into rediscovery. We are trying to find out what m...

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: