Views
Helpful
Replies

client associated to AP AIR-CAP 1532E-E_K9 with network without internet access

Haider J
Level 1
Level 1

hi guys

we have only one client connected to access to one AP along the day but some times only this client suffer from internet access and we restart the AP then every thing working normally the this issues frequently arise in every time we have to restart the AP two times per day do you have any idea how to solve this problem ????

7 Replies 7

Scott Fella
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame
Does restarting the client fix the issue to?
-Scott
*** Please rate helpful posts ***

No it doesn't

The only time I experienced issues with associating to and AP and basically getting blacked holed was due to the WLC code, possible bug, or when I was running FlexConnect and the wlan vlan mapping’s got messed up, also due to a bug. 

If you have support, then open a TAC case just to make sure you are not hitting a bug or try a different WLC code. 

-Scott

No we are not use a flexconnect and but actually a I didn't find any solution till but I tried yo reload the IOS to AP and keep it under monitor for a while if it will not working normally i will ask open case with cisco for this issue

Keep us posted if that helped or not.
-Scott

after 20 days of monitoring the AP working normally and client doesn't have any problem so finally it works

Good to know! Thanks
-Scott
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card