cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Client Radio No Link Status

marc1756
Level 1
Level 1

I'm having a problem with my aironet AP350 series router.

After booting it up the Client Radio has a status of "No Link"(access through the telnet port and the web page). When I check the front of the router the ethernet and status light are blinking green. The radio light is a solid red.

I tried looking up these indications in the configuration guide but it doesn't have this scenario. Does this mean that the radio stopped functioning? Is the problem software or hardware? How should I go about resolving this problem?

(Oh, while trying to troubleshoot I reset the hub back to factory specs but no luck).

3 Replies 3

marc1756
Level 1
Level 1

I updated all the firmware on the AP router. The radio status light is not red anymore but neither does it blink. When I look on the status page though the browser it says that the status of "awc0" is "no link". I can't find ANY references to this error. Can someone help me or tell me where to go for help?

I am having similar issues, have you found an answer?

Check the settings for the drivers. Settings like "short preamble" are not WiFi.

If your NICs are not Cisco / Cisco compatible, make sure all the settings on the AP are WiFi compliant.

Also verify that the channel assignments are not hard-coded to different channels (AP on 11, client on 5, etc...)

Good Luck

Scott

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card