cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

ConfigurationCisco AP12000 w/latest firmware802.11aWindows server 2003Windows Media Server Set to multicastWIndows Media Encoder 9Windows Media Player 9Air-cb20a cardCisco 3500 switchWe are trying to stream video wirelessly on our intranet.The video ...

johnnyr44 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Has anybody come across any issues where PEAP clients lose their IP addresses on re-association?I have client configured for EAP-GTC talking to AP1200's. When the PC goes into suspend, the clients are forced to re-authenticate. This all works okay ...

a.mayat by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi my first post here , gulp here go's...I have been trying to configure WPA on my 1200 AP & PCM350 card.Now I can set up the AP fine ,I set cypher to TKIPI set the authentication type to WPA-PSK ( ie using a preshared key )I But I am at a complet...

I currently have 2 Aironet 1100 aps. Im having an issue with their radio links. I had the aps set to least congested frequency but was having problems staying linked, so I then changed the channels to 6 and 11 and Im still having issues. Is there any...

powerr by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

There's some features you get with ver12.02T where you can set primary and secondary SSID with your aironet 350..Could someone explain to me how this works and how to make it work...Appreciate it..

jamal by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Here is the scenario. I have an AP 1200 with an 802.11a and 802.11b antenna. As most would guess, when you leave the a antenna range, the dual-band client falls back to the b antenna. But, when the client comes back in range with the a antenna, it...

w.brunson by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm having a problem with my aironet AP350 series router. After booting it up the Client Radio has a status of "No Link"(access through the telnet port and the web page). When I check the front of the router the ethernet and status light are blinki...

marc1756 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have Cisco ACS working as my AAA server for Wireless users login using EAP authentication associted with an SSID . I have configured another SSID with new VLAN ID , configuring everything right on the Radio interface and the Fastethernet and conf...

n-khouri by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Is it possible to create a virtual interface in Cisco's Aironet device for the management purpose. For example, I like to create following vlans:Vlan 2 for ManagmentVlan 3 for data Vlan 4 for voiceWith the basic layer 2 concept, for example, Cisco 29...

abbas.ali by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello All,presently I am using Cisco AP Aironet 1100. 802.11allows the clients to probe for a network. Is thereany possibility with Cisco AP to answer to the proberequest? Is there any possibility to send a differentSSID for probe response?Thank you ...

Felix2 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card