cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Collecting AP Inventory from WCL

Shao-Yu Chen
Level 1
Level 1

I am in the process to inventory all lightweight AP from each WCL and WISM from all remote sites. Is there a command from CLI that I can use to display all lightweight APs' hostname from a controller? Or, maybe a setting from controller's web console that will help me to collect information from all APs? I am trying to obtaine hostname and IP address from each AP, and generate a EXCEL spreadsheet.

Thank you for the help                

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

"show ap summary"  CLI output of your controller will give you this information for all the registred APs to your controller.In GUI (Wireless -> Access point) section provide you this info.

If you have prime/WCS, you can run a report (AP Inventory)  you can get this as well.

HTH

Rasika

**** Pls rate all useful responses ***

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

"show ap summary"  CLI output of your controller will give you this information for all the registred APs to your controller.In GUI (Wireless -> Access point) section provide you this info.

If you have prime/WCS, you can run a report (AP Inventory)  you can get this as well.

HTH

Rasika

**** Pls rate all useful responses ***

Thank you. This worked. I was able to do log session and turn the txt file into excel sheet.

Great...

tks for rating the response

Rasika

This worked great!

Thanks!

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card