Views
Helpful
Replies

CUWSS Study Guide

Babak KHorshid
Level 1
Level 1

Hello All

Please help me for th elove of god im freaking out!

sorry if its not the correct forum to ask this but Im trying to get ready for CUWSS. there is no study guide available!

its only a quick refrence book! nothing else. I need a study guide. I finished the train signal course but that not enough.

do you guys know what is the title , link , url or any study matterial for this course ? (paid one is fine )

please help me before i lost my mind. its one of the most confusing course I ever seen with Cisco

Regards

Babak

7 Replies 7

Sandeep Choudhary
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi Babak,

read the Jerome Henry guide " CCNP wireless CUWSS quick reference "

Regards

Dont forget to rate helpful posts

Thanks Sandeep

thats quick reference! Im looking for study guide. Is there any study guide available at all for this course?

thanks for the reply. I have never been this much confused with Cisco!

When you go for those instructor led class, you will get the study guide (printed copy).

CCNPW v2.0 is bit outdated and I would expect a refresh coming. Keep that in mind as well when investing money on this.

HTH

Rasika 

Thanks Rasikta

well I have an account for pluralsight.com which I watched the video training. unfortunatly its online and doesnt have any (hard/soft copy ) :(

what I dont undertsand is how Cisco conducting a course whithout any studyguide material! I even cant see any book regarding CUWSS in their website. they only refer to the quick refrence

Hi 

I do not think you can buy these study guide material seperately. That's why you can't see any link for that.

But every 5-day instructor led course comes with printed study material from Cisco. Sames go with CUWSS course as well.

HTH

Rasika

Thanks for the reply Mohanak

ive already finished the video training by trainsignal. That's why now i want to read the study guide. Which I can't find any for this course!

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: