cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Default Software release for ISE

lucina.donhue
Level 1
Level 1

What is the default Identity Services Engine software release for the different appliances and servers?

3 Replies 3

Ravi Singh
Level 7
Level 7

The  default Identity Services Engine software release installed during manufacturing is as follows:

• Cisco Secure Network Servers* (3415 and 3495): ISE Release 1.2*

• Cisco ISE Appliances (3315, 3355, 3395): ISE Release 1.1.1

• Cisco ISE VM Appliances: ISE Release 1.2

Hi,

Today I was installing ISE on 3355 appliances, when installation completed I was not able to login to the CLI. I think the keyboard I used had issue (typed extra charachter or something).

I tried password recovery booting appliance with the ISE 1.2 ISO, after changing the password I saved configs and tried logging in using the new password. But I could not login.

Then I tried to re-install ISE using ISE 1.2 ISO. After the installation was completed, I entered set command and an error popup on the screen. "input/output errors occured while installation".

Now I am really bad situation, please tell me what I should do?

Regards

Hello Mudasir,

Please  cross verify the md5sum value with default one. Because sometimes when  you download the image it is not downloaded properly.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card