Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Resolved! WLC redundency

Hello I have 2 WLC: a 2504 and a 5508, can one be the backup of the other?How do i configure such settings?I want a automatic backup when 1 is down (the primary would be  the 5508) it will switch automaticly to the2504?Thanx for your advice.B

bouchal-38 by Level 1
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am planing to upgrade 2 of my 5508 series WLC from 7.0.116 to version 7.2.111.3.  I understand that legacy AP's are no longer supported.  Is there any other issues I should be aware of that others have experienced?  Is the upgrade straight-forward ...

awatson20 by Level 4
  • 19 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Frequency

I have been asked to find out what frequencies are being used by our wireless APs (1042N) within a building. There are 12 APs in the open plan building.Can anyone help point me to finding this out. I have looked on the controller and just cannot seem...

We have two 7510 WLC's and a bunch of AP's.  I want to make sure I understand the license impact of what we are trying to do.  Our AP's will not be up at all times and it's impossible to know when these AP's will be connected and booted up.  They may...

Hello!We have two 7.4.100 controllers is AP SSO pair.HA pair was configured according to HA guide http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/ps10315/products_tech_note09186a0080bd3504.shtmlWhen I shutdown the Primary WLC, Secondary doesn't take his role unt...

I have some questions with regards to WLAN designs.  The 1st question is - I would like to use a /21 subnet for a campus and would like to know if there are any issues with regards to using this size of subnet for that many clients.The 2nd question i...

Hello all,Are there any plans to support the "converged wireless access mode" on the 8500 controllers ?Don't want to buy this $$$ controller to throw it away in a couple of months when 3850 switches will start appearing and require local termination....

gnijs by Level 4
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello guys,Does anybody know a solution for the issue with web authentication when using Android devices. I've been testing it and it seems to be caused by certificates (as it has been said in others discussions). With https disabled in the WLC (Wism...

Hi,I have a question about if is it necesary to make a deploy with 1 (in Data Center) or many (Data center & Medium Branch) WLC´s?. the requisite is:Compliance PCIThe network has a Data Center, 3 Regional Office and many small branches or convenience...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card