cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Error code 10 on dot11Radio interface

talel-haddad
Level 1
Level 1

Hello , i have configure my Cisco Aironet Access point and the dot11Radio interface keeps restarted automatically with error code 10.
i have already update the IOS image to the latest version , but still encounter the same problem . 

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

"15.3" is the code train (major release number) not the actual version number of the release you're using.

The latest release of software for the 702i is 15.3.3-JK11 - is that what you are using?
If not then update to 15.3.3-JK11.  Any bugs still found in that release are very unlikely to ever be fixed because that is likely to be the last release and all of the autonomous AP models are now end of support.

View solution in original post

10 Replies 10

marce1000
VIP
VIP

- Check logs on the AP when that happens ,

M.

-- Each morning when I wake up and look into the mirror I always say ' Why am I so brilliant ? '
    When the mirror will then always repond to me with ' The only thing that exceeds your brilliance is your beauty! '

Leo Laohoo
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

What is the model of the AP, is it a 2700/3700?

it is cisco aironet 702i , and it  is end of life access point 

Rich R
VIP
VIP

@talel-haddad  What version of software is it running? ("i have already update the IOS image to the latest version" is not helpful!)
And also what model of AP? (as Leo has already asked)

If the radio crashes then you should see an event file on the flash which contains info like a crashinfo file which should help understand why it's crashing.

cisco Aironet 702i with image version 15.3 

If this is a x700 AP, post the complete output to the command "sh ip interface brief".

"15.3" is the code train (major release number) not the actual version number of the release you're using.

The latest release of software for the 702i is 15.3.3-JK11 - is that what you are using?
If not then update to 15.3.3-JK11.  Any bugs still found in that release are very unlikely to ever be fixed because that is likely to be the last release and all of the autonomous AP models are now end of support.

thanks it was the release software problem , i thought it was the latest version of the software i have download  .
thanks everyone for your help .

Glad to hear you found the solution.
That's why it's always essential to state the exact full version number of the software you are using @talel-haddad 

marce1000
VIP
VIP

- Post screenshot of this error , 

M.

-- Each morning when I wake up and look into the mirror I always say ' Why am I so brilliant ? '
    When the mirror will then always repond to me with ' The only thing that exceeds your brilliance is your beauty! '
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card