Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hi All, I have a query. Can an AP running in FlexConnect mode run a mix of SSIDs e.g. Corp1 SSID should be locally switched while Corp2 SSID is centrally switched? My understanding is that we can't mix switching either all SSIDs are locally switched ...

Hello folks,We have an AP 1572eac, that is not booting. When we connect the power 4 leds start do blinking simultaneously, and the AP do not boot, no console, no rommon. What's strange that if we let the AP powered off for some time, after that the A...

james8 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All Running on code 8.3.112.0, problem statement is client connecting to the AP not according to the AP group. Well, whatever residing in default group superseding. Anyway i can remove the WLAN xxx from AP default group? Thanks Noel

I am trying to deploy four Cisco 1852i APs in mobility express, the first AP I want to be AP and primary controller, the second AP I want to be AP and controller when the primary controller goes down, to these two controllers I want to join 2 APs co...

Mark33 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We are migrating to new 9800's from 5508's and maybe I am missing how to do it but I can't see how to filter clients by SSID/AP......like you could in the 5508. Any suggestions? Thanks, Joe 

joeharb by Level 5
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Guys,I have a virtual wlc on vmware, port is trunked, flexconnect configuredI have three APs all in different vlans and with three SSIDs configured.AP1 = 10.70.0.100AP2 = 10.80.0.100AP3 = 10.90.0.100 SSID 1 should get IP in the 10.70.0.0 range , S...