cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi, Can we use CCKM authentication with 802.1x layer 2 authentication method. I read it one cisco article that we can't use CCKM with 802.1x authentication.  Please find the url below, its says that is you choose layer 2 authentication method is 802....

jubair151 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Good Day, Having an issue with Windows 11 laptop(s) trying to connect to the Guest portal:  1. Attempt to navigate to the 2.2.2.2/logon page from Edge <unsuccessful>2. Attempt to navigate to the 2.2.2.2/logon page from Edge <unsuccessful>3. Add 2.2.2...

Heinz by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,We have installed Cisco RV340W dual WAN Wireless-AC VPN Router in our office but since it start day the wifi freeze in few days regularly. Previously we thought it was due to update but even after disabling the update and firewall the error persis...

some of ap will re-jion my ACmy AC logs: Time: Oct 15 14:03:41Facility: local0Priority: emergTag: BHKJ_WLCMessage: *broffu_SocketReceive: Oct 15 14:05:55.051: %BROFFU-0-DP_PACKET_WQE_DIFF: broffu_fp_dapi_cmd.c:6348 Warning: DP Packet pool and WQE poo...

Hi, I am trying to configure  a vlan group with 2 vlans (10-11) for ssid on 5760 controller. I can't see client  is taking  ip address from the second vlan . it always get the ip address from the  vlan 10 I thought it randomly get ip  addresses from ...

iseHello Team.We have C9800 with Wave 2 AP in flex mode.We are trying to implement SGACL enforsment for local switched traffic.  I see SXP connection with ISE. But SGACL enforsment doest work.  But in C9800 GUI in AP page, trustsec tab i see that  (s...

Hi, I'm looking for guidance in building out a solution for a portable wireless network for tactical use. FIPS 140-2 compliant60-120 users with 500ft signal rangeOperate in -20F to 150F temperaturesInclude physical cat5 ports I don't have much networ...

benAGL by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

What are the trade offs for setting the Mandatory Data rates for radios too high? In my own past experience have only configured mandatory rates to be somewhat leniently (ex 6mb on 2.4ghz b radio or 24mb on a 5ghz a radio). Recently came into a case ...

dogbert15 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello for everybody. Is it possible to find full info about HA from two wlc-3504, using cli.I need to know serial and mac address of the second wlc in ha. When i connect to main wlc, using cli i can see only info rom main wlc, but not for second one.

kapydan88 by Level 4
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a IR1101 with a P-LTE-VZ module coming. I need to get an OMNI type outdoor antenna, antenna cable, and lightning arrestor for this install. I cannot find documentation on the type of antenna connection that is on the module. I'm believe that i...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card