cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Error while installing license file

bazik1987
Level 1
Level 1

Hi! I'm trying to install license file on my cisco 881w router, but I've got error during installiation:

% Error: License installation failed with error: XML parsing failed

What I'm doing wrong? How to fix it?

P.S. System image file is "flash:c800-universalk9-mz.SPA.151-4.M4.bin"

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

May be the file is corrupted or use the different software for unzipping the same. Please also check for the correct S/N and model form # show license udi and contact licensing@cisco.com to get the fresh license.

View solution in original post

5 Replies 5

Prasan Venky
Level 3
Level 3

Check this link out. Hope this will be useful.

https://supportforums.cisco.com/docs/DOC-15143

Thanks, but I've already read this thread. I'm installing license from .lic file, not from.zip.

Any other ideas?

May be the file is corrupted or use the different software for unzipping the same. Please also check for the correct S/N and model form # show license udi and contact licensing@cisco.com to get the fresh license.

Thanks for you answer. I think I've entered wrong PID during registration of license (I've entered UDI instead of PID). How can I change it? Should I write email on licensing@cisco.com ?

Yes. You will have to write mail to them with the exact S/N and the PID from the above mentioned command and also mention what problem you face now.

Thanks ....

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card