Views
Helpful
Replies

Failure to lookup or decode data rate

dmcgrath.ca
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I was noticing in our WLC 2504 logs that we have a bunch of errors from some 3602i AP's that, while don't seem to be a problem, are very noisy in nature, and was hoping that maybe someone has an idea:

%RRM-3-RRM_LOGMSG: rrmLrad.c:5700 RRM LOG: Failed to decode data rate 1038 on radio AA:AA:AA:AA:AA:AA (1)
%RRM-3-RRM_LOGMSG: rrmLrad.c:5468 RRM LOG: Failed to lookup data rate for encoding 1038, with channel width 40 on AP: AA:AA:AA:AA:AA:AA (1)

I tried Google, but I couldn't find any results. At a glance, it seems like it's not just one AP that does it. Any ideas on what this might be?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

marce1000
VIP
VIP

- Sometimes using later or latest software release(s) can fix this (if applicable).

M.

-- ' 'Good body every evening' ' this sentence was once spotted on a logo at the entrance of a Weight Watchers Club !

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

marce1000
VIP
VIP

- Sometimes using later or latest software release(s) can fix this (if applicable).

M.

-- ' 'Good body every evening' ' this sentence was once spotted on a logo at the entrance of a Weight Watchers Club !

Thanks, I will see if it helps the next time we can do a software update! Have a good weekend o/
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card