Views
Helpful
Replies

Flexconnect Group Name - SNMP OID/MIB

PETER MOOREY
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

Does anyone happen to know if an SNMP MIB/OID exists for the Flexconnect configuration on a WLC?  Specifically I'm looking to return the name of the Flexconnect Group that a particular AP is a member of.  I've accomplished this for the AP group, but I can't find a way to return the Flexconnect Group name.

Appreciate any pointers,

Thanks

Peter Moorey.

4 Replies 4

srevure
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Are you looking for this?

ObjectcLReapGroupName
OID1.3.6.1.4.1.9.9.517.1.3.1.1.1

Hi,

Thank you for taking the time to reply.  I found that OID during my research, for some reason it's 'Not Accessible' according to the Cisco documentation.  I don't know why that is the case, but when I issue an SNMP walk it doesn't work, backing up the statement Cisco published online.

http://tools.cisco.com/Support/SNMP/do/BrowseOID.do?local=en&translate=Translate&objectInput=1.3.6.1.4.1.9.9.517.1.3.1.1.1#oidContent 

Pete.

gohussai
Level 4
Level 4

I confirm OID for Local LAP its works ,but i researched for flexconnect ,it seems the same 1.3.6.1.4.1.9.9.517.1.3.1.1.1.

Hi,

Thanks for the reply.  Please would you mind sharing the output from a snmpwalk for that OID?  I can't get any response from a 5508 with 7.6.130.0 with either Flex or Local mode APs using it.  Also, are you certain it's the Flexconnect Group Name that is it returning?  I'm trying to get a list of groups shown in Controller > Wireless > Flexconnect Groups...

Thanks

Pete

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card