cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

3602I constantly shows a fast blinking green light, watching the boot up I see the following:Loading "flash:/ap3g2-k9w8-mx.152-2.JA/ap3g2-k9w8-xx.152-2.JA"...uncompress: Unknown mzip segment type: 2Error loading "flash:/ap3g2-k9w8-mx.152-2.JA/ap3g2-k...

hshedlock by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dears, I created site map on PI 1.4 and added AP on this map but actually the coverage area it seem horizontal lines not circular shape i edit more than one time in Azimuth and Elevation but the AP still seems as horizontal line how come i get circul...

Resolved! 4x4 MIMO

HelloGuys I have an antenna 3702i of Cisco. The problem is this: How can I know 4 Tx and 4 Rx Antennas  works in Access Point?? , I think that exists a command or something like this. Thank you so much for your answer Regards   

Hi All,I have an existing 5508 running 7.6.130.0 code and a new 5508 SKU running 7.6.130.0 code, my issue is that although the controllers have the same primary image the "Field Recovery Images are different"? The existing WLC is showing version 6. s...

Jay233 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Has anyone been successful in integrating with PurpleWiFi?I have followed PW's configuration document for the Cisco WLC.  They are saying that I am not sending authentication requests to their RADIUS servers.I opened up a TAC case and they do not hav...

Good day to you all, I have a question regarding the Wireless frequency of Brazil.I am working at a company in brazil and I need to purchase some access points. Now someone told me that the frequency in Brazil is different than for example in America...

Hey guys I just opened up a new 2702 and noticed a new Aux port.  According to Cisco this port is used for downstream data, but they don't go into detail on how to use it.  Has anyone played with this port?  What some things you can do with it?  I kn...

Resolved! RSSI & SNR Value

Hello - It is a conceptual question on Wireless SNR & RSSI subject that needs your expertise to shed some lights.I learned that, for RSSI is the measurement of Power in RF Singal. SNR is the measurement showing how much stronger the wireless signal. ...

hello, i already have 25 license installed on my Cisco 2500 wireless controller.but when i need add my new bundle license, i can't see him on my admin panel.i following this steps for installing my new license :1- i go on WLC panel2- management => so...

HIWe broadcast several WLANs around 3 large sites.Most of these are setup with mobility anchors from external company's.We are licensed for 3000 context ware. Our manager wants to exclude these 3rd parties wlan from tracking, is there anyway of doing...

Hi there I have a WLC and have setup a FlexConnnect group.. I have since setup another FlexConnect group with different SSID's  I want only a certain number of AP's in FlexConnect Group 1 and another in Flex Connect Group 2. This way I can separate S...

Hello, On the Cisco 1552EU, which has 6 available antenna ports. Can we mix and match antennas, for example taking the 5Ghz ports to use as backhaul on a RAP, put a omni on one port (to service 3 close by MAP)  and a directional on another antenna po...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card