Views
Helpful
Replies

increase throughput

Dhikra Marghli
Level 5
Level 5

Hello

I have access point installed a solar panel  and is next to the GSM cellular network antenna   Telecom

SO   i have two problem !!

1)  i want to know if  solar panel  and GSM cellular network antenna are  two reasons for low throughput !!! ??

problem : low throughput !!! 

2)  how i increase throughput  for this environment  !!!!  (  installed solar panel and near  GSM cellular network antenna ) !!!?

i wait a reply and solution for two  probelm !!

thanks in advance

5 Replies 5

Dhikra Marghli
Level 5
Level 5

i wait a reply for two problem !!!

1)  solar panel  and GSM cellular network antenna are  two reasons for low throughput !!!!!

2)  increase throughput  for this environment  !!!!

-1) Have you proven item 1 or are you suspecting it ? -2) There can be many other reasons for low throughput viewed from the WiFi perspective only.

M.

-- ' 'Good body every evening' ' this sentence was once spotted on a logo at the entrance of a Weight Watchers Club !

the access point has been installed in the solar panel. I believe in electric field

and also it is near access point we have a cellular GSM antenna.Also access point and the cellure antenna are the same crossed band .
then the throughput will be low from 13 MBits to 1 Mbits !!

So  what is solution that increase throughput  ?? 

what is the distance between AP and and  a cellular GSM antenna. !!!?? that allow no collision !!!

if the solar panel is a obstacle to decrease throughput   !!!

Can you show us a picture?
-Scott
*** Please rate helpful posts ***

You need to provide more info. Like show us a picture and tell us what equipment you have and code version, what throughput you are getting and what you are expecting.
-Scott
*** Please rate helpful posts ***
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: