cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Resolved! Cisco ISE

We are currently using Cisco 1702i access point which is adopted to Cisco WLC & Cisco ISE is integrated to the Cisco WLC.   We do having scenario where rooted android devices or jailbroken IOS(apple) devices shouldn’t be able to access my wireless ne...

Hello We are looking to implement three AP (1530 with 2504 WLC) in an outside open space and have a quick question on the backhaul. We don't want to use any of the 5.8 Ghz backhaul frequencies. As of WLC 8.2, i believe we can use the 2.4 Ghz as a bac...

mlsc by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I just have a question to hipothetical case:- WLC 5520 is long after end of support and end of life and has failed. I would like to replace the device with the spare one which I have but still have to rehost licence from the failed unit.Is ther...

zwierzu90 by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello Experts,    Have been going through the really helpful guide on VoWLAN deployment.  There's an optional recommendation of disabling higher data rates (36-54 Mbps)for VoWLAN deployment. While the rationale behind the disabling of lower data rate...

Rationale for the recommendation of disabling higher data rates for VoWLAN.PNG

Hi We are going to upgrade code from8.0.140.0 to 8.0.152.0 in WLC5500. I will follow the protocol below. but it looks like the document is a little older. Do you think so? And it mentioned boot image and primary image. What relation between the two i...

wfqk by Level 5
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We are setting up policy plans so that bandwidth is assigned on a zonal basis. We have VIP areas that will have higher bandwidth quotas than the rest.   CMX communicates with the controller using only NMSP and SNMP read /write. So my question is how ...

rchester by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,   I am facing some issue with few Access Point . I am getting "Layer 3 discovery request not received on management VLAN" error in the AP join stats.These access point are running in flexconnect mode and located at remote location .  I am onl...

AP Error.JPG
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card