Views
Helpful
Replies

l need help with wpa enterprise

lisavbedt
Level 1
Level 1

hallo everyone l someone help with wifi configure 

l have windows server 2016 and cisco 1142n how configure wpa eap enterprise can explain help with my wifi 

l need really secured wifi enterprise have great Day

14 Replies 14

Hi

I assume your AP is standalone right?

Do you have radius (NPS) working on the Server?

yes npas is working normal there nothing wrong with server but l need help configure enterprise wifi wpa

no l have a domain and l need wp3 enterprise radius working but l cant login wifi error l someone wil that wil be good but now l need some answers for configuration l'm not expert 

Sorry, wpa3?

Which error do you get?

I am kinda blind here as you did not give much information

1142 supports WPA and WPA2.  It will never support WPA3 because it is a very old model of AP.

support only wpa enterprise?

@lisavbedt wrote:
support only wpa enterprise?

I do not understand what specifics you are looking for?  Do you want an AP that can support WPA/WPA2 Enterprise or one that can support WPA3 Enterprise?

yes l'm looking for wpa2 enterprise with radius form domain can someone explain how configure it ???

Connect the AP where it can get an IP address or use a console cable and put an IP address on it. After that, you can use the web gui which is really simple.

The guide I shared with you have all the prints on it.

ok i'm in cisco ip now what 

take a print of you screen and share here please. Let me see what you are seeing

Yes it working but l think don't support wp3 enterprise anymore because old device 

JPavonM
VIP
VIP

@lisavbedt try following this guide for Cisco AP and this one for MS NPS.

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card