cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Minor alert in Cisco prime 3.7 config differences found between pi and controller

Nadia Bbz
Level 1
Level 1

Dear team ;

kindly i have minor alert in cisco prime config differences found between pi and controller , i tried to resolve it by going to configure -> Audit Now , after auditing i  get only one option Restore Prime Infrastructure Values to Controller but i want to Refresh config from controller not Restore Prime Infrastructure Values to Controller

i hope someone would help me out

thanks

7 Replies 7

marce1000
VIP
VIP

- Try this path to go to the audit : 1) Choose Configuration > Network > Network Devices, then select Device Type > Wireless Controller.

2) Select the appropriate controller 3) Click Configure -> Audit now. After audit the refresh config from controller option should be present.

M.

-- Each morning when I wake up and look into the mirror I always say ' Why am I so brilliant ? '
    When the mirror will then always repond to me with ' The only thing that exceeds your brilliance is your beauty! '

thanks for your prompt reply

unfortunately the option refresh config from controller don't appear as show in picture attached 

- Did you try the full-procedure as I explained ?

M.

-- Each morning when I wake up and look into the mirror I always say ' Why am I so brilliant ? '
    When the mirror will then always repond to me with ' The only thing that exceeds your brilliance is your beauty! '

yes of course as show in attached 

- What is the controller-model ? Also , use the latest patch for PI3.7 and also the latest  device pack , for this Prime version. Check if the problem then persists or not.

M.

Hello Marce, It seems that this option (refresh config from controller) is no more available according to the defect id "CSCvu16054 - Remove "Refresh config from controller" references from Prime Infrastructure's User Guide" (The behaviour is the same in CPI 3.9).
Is there any other way to achieve the same ? Thank you !

Just to reply to my previous update :

=> It seems that the "Refresh config from controller" option has been replaced by the “SYNC” option according to the defect id "CSCux33717 - Sync not "Refresh Config" to config w/l devices in PI 3.0 User Guide".

=> In addition, and as per the user guide, both options do not allow to refresh / re-populate the templates from the WLC to the CPI  "Choose Refresh config from controller to pick up the device for this configuration from the device. Templates are not refreshed as a result of clicking Refresh Config from Controller." (which can make sense).

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card