Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hi All,  We are troubleshooting slow Wi-Fi speeds in a new office we are moving to. This floor has:  - lots of large glass windows, - glass partitions for meeting rooms - and recently, glass shields on top of desks which were put in for Covid protect...

Hello Brother ,I need you help please I have cisco AP 1572eac  , and i converted the IOS to Autonomous 15.3.3-JPK ,i can access the web interface , but the problem is  when i made some change inside the web bowers  ,its still show the previous one , ...

Can the 9120AX perform Intelligent Capture? This document says it does.https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/products/collateral/wireless/catalyst-9120ax-series-access-points/datasheet-c78-742115.html This document says that it does NOT. (Table 5)https://www...

ROBERT T by Level 4
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

we have a requirement to allow non corporate devices straight out to the internet, this is to do with ISO27001. So have started  to create iPSKs from internal to DMZ no problem, just time consuming creating DNS,DHCP, Zones ect on Firewall and then re...

I have an access point "AIR-AP2802I-I-K9" and I need a power injector for it. It is very hard for me to wait till import process. I need to operate it within a week urgent. Is there any other injectors (non-Cisco) could be used temporary?

Hello, Can we use the example below to explain CCI/ACI? Now we have two APs. Can we think below conclusions?If AP1 is using channel A and AP2 is using channel A as well, we can think the two APs have CCI, no ACIIf AP1 is using channel A and AP2 is us...

Capture.PNG
eigrpy by Level 4
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I have one HQ and two offices in different city. In this offices are only 2 users per office. In HQ have company 5 users. Can I use Cisco Mobility express technology to central managemet wifi network? In HQ I have AP  1815i. Can I use this AP ...

Andreew by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I'm learning for CCNA exam on real hardware so i just started playing with WLC. I have encountered general problem which doesn't let me go forward. Maybe problem is actually i have this what i have so i have to work on this what i have But to the...

raresz by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello. I'm having a similar problem to another thread, but it's fairly old, and I didn't want to resurrect a dead thread. (For reference, the discussion thread is at Cisco CAP3702i Web Gui Does Not Work) I have a CAP3702i that has been flashed with t...

IBowser by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We recently expanded our AP count from around 150 to 320 due to a building expansion.  After looking at some survey results, I saw a good deal of channel contention issues.  Surprisingly, 115 of my APs are using channel 36 while no other channels are...

aeccles by Level 1
  • 17 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes