Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

MSE 3355 / PRIME INFRASTRUCTURE 2.1

I'm integrating a Cisco Prime Infrastructure 2.1 with MSE 3355 for location services and wIPS. I have several questions that I could not clear and would like you to help me giving me some indication with the steps I must take to fulfill these tasks.

1- The Maps added to the CI 2.1 are not showing the location of the Rogue APs and Rogue Clients seen in the network.

2.- The AP Clients location is not showed in the Maps.

3. I require to know what is the process for classifying Rogue APs in the PI 2.1.

5. I get the message "Collection Failure" of three WLC in the Cisco Prime Infrastructure but the data that the message shows is collected normally.

2 Replies 2

I have already resolved this two points:

1- The Maps added to the CI 2.1 are not showing the location of the Rogue APs and Rogue Clients seen in the network.
2.- The AP Clients location is not showed in the Maps.

I still have this questions:

3. I require to know what is the process for classifying Rogue APs in the PI 2.1.

5. I get the message "Collection Failure" of three WLC in the Cisco Prime Infrastructure but the data that the message shows is collected normally.

6.-We have this error message in the allocation profile for a WLC wIPS. (Note, this is WLC version 7.0.250.0)

Saurav Lodh
Level 7
Level 7

increase the timeout value for both ssh and snmp

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card