cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Our school had the 4402 last year with mixed APs of 1131, 1242 and 1142. Airprint worked well. All the iPads can see the Airprint supported HP printers. This year we upgraded our controller to 5508. Added 3702 APs. I added the Airprint to the mDNS. B...

RabbitSF by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am looking at Aironet AP and Aruba IAP and wonder why should I choose Aironet over aruba?Just for the WIDS built-in on Aruba IAP is a sounding reason for SMB customer to forget about Aironet (regardless pricing), right?What is your thought? CleanAi...

m1xed0s by Spotlight
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Since I upgraded to iOS 8, when attempting to retrieve the local host IP address via the gethostbyname(string) or getaddrinfo() function, it take in excess of 30 seconds for this function to return.  Prior to this, the function returned in millisecon...

Hi,I would like to install a web auth certificate on a 5508. Version 7.6.130Every time I get an error on web gui or cli like:Cisco Controller) >transfer download startMode............................................. TFTPData Type.......................

I'm testing an SSID in Development, instead of applying the mac filter list on the WLC itself, I've configured a AAA Radius to handoff mac authentication and this AAA device is a TACACS Server.I have applied the mac addresses list on the TACACS serve...

Hi, I have a customer who has a layer2 WAN provider(branch networks have their FHR in remote datacenter). I'm tasked with implementing a new wireless solution for around 1000 AP's and 8000 clients. Just wondering what the best option is in terms of e...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card