Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

NAC, OOB wireless and Active directory

Hello.

Here we need to set up Network Access with OOB wireless and authentication via Active Directory. I have followed this guide but still can't get it work.

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/ps6128/products_configuration_example09186a0080a138cc.shtml

In my scenario:

CAM NAC: 192.168.7.100

CAS NAC: 192.168.9.9

WLC 5508: 192.169.9.2

AD and DHCP servers: 192.168.7.2 and 192.168.8.2

APs and clients range: 192.168.9.0/23

when i Check "Radius Server Overwrite interface" and select NAT state: SNMP NAC on the following images....

consulta1.png

consulta2.png

I try to navegate and I get the Login default page that I already configured asking me for credentials, I type them but it get stucks there. I have already configured everything showed on the guide posted above. Do I need to do something else that is not explicitly explained in the guide?

Thanks in advance.

3 Replies 3

Saravanan Lakshmanan
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

#when i Check "Radius Server Overwrite interface" - enabling this option will let the radius request go via that wlan mapped interface instead of management.

#If you're using AP group then make user snmp NAC enabled on that wlan under its APgroup. however, it appears to be working until that point.

#Did you check logs from cas and windows. since AD is accessed from cas don't think wlc log will be helpful here.

Sarayanan

I just tried without "Radius Server Overwrite interface" checked and got the same results. WLAN is mapped with interface managment

AP group is the default one.

Here are the CAM logs

On the NPS windows server 2008 cant see any log about this connection. Please give me some advices.

Thanks in advance.

it is suggested to post it on AAA section.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card