Views
Helpful
Replies

Prime 2.2 not performing config archive on WLC 8.0.120

denizyaran
Level 1
Level 1

Hello guys,

Got a problem with Prime 2.2. The config archive jobs are failing on a 8510 WLC running 8.0.120 even both are on the same subnet.

I have a similar deployment with WLCs on 7.6.130 and they are fine. Does Prime 2.2 not support 8.0.120? Everything else fine, it syncs ok etc.

I'm getting this error in jobs:

Command returned an error : TFTP Config transfer starting. % Error: Config file transfer failed - No reply from the TFTP server (Cisco Controller) >, CLI_TERMINAL_EMULATION=VT100, CLI_ADDRESS=10.201.80.97, DEVICE_NAME=1433506, DEVICE_ID=1433506, CLI_PASSWORD_EXPECT=***, CLI_PREAMBLE=config paging disable, CLI_CONSUME_ANSI_CTRL_SEQS=false, software=Cisco Controller, CLI_INTERPRET_BACKSPACE=true, DEVICE_FAILSAFE_TIMEOUT=1800000, CLI_USERNAME_EXPECT=ogin[:\s]*\z ame[:\s]*\z User:\s, CLI_LOGIN_PASSWORD=***, CLI_TRANSPORT=ssh2, DEVICE_TIMEOUT=60000, CLI_LOGIN_USERNAME=admin, CLI_AUTH_FAILURE_EXPECT=% Access denied % Bad passwords % Login invalid % Authentication failed % Bad secrets, CLI_SESSION_SCRIPT=, DEVICE_THROTTLING=0, CLI_SEND_WAKEUP_AUTH_RETRIES=0, CLI_SEND_WAKEUP=false, CLI_SESSION_PARENT_SCRIPT=, CLI_SSH1_ENCRYPTION_CIPHER=DES3, CLI_CONNECTION_TIME=10, CLI_PROMPT_EXPECT=[#>\$]\s*\z, CLI_SEND_WAKEUP_WAIT_TIME=500, CLI_SEND_WAKEUP_TRIES=10, CLI_PORT=22, CLI_ENABLE_CONDITION=ALWAYS

Thank you.

Serge.

4 Replies 4

marce1000
VIP
VIP

>Does prime 2.2 support 8.0.120

Not according to :

http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/wireless/compatibility/matrix/compatibility-matrix.html

M.

-- Each morning when I wake up and look into the mirror I always say ' Why am I so brilliant ? '
    When the mirror will then always repond to me with ' The only thing that exceeds your brilliance is your beauty! '

PI 2.2 supports WLC code up to v8.0.120.0. You can patch PI to v2.3 that will support WLC code up to v8.1.131.0.

-Scott

-Scott
*** Please rate helpful posts ***

Thanks Scott, I have the patch PI 2.2.3 Maintenance Release. Does that count? How would I get that patch?

I cant see it on downloads section. Do I get it from TAC?

Thank you.

Thanks, upgraded one WLC 5508 to 8.0.121, had a timeout mismatch first, fixed that but then still getting the no reply from TFTP sever issue.

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card