Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,I want a solution to connect two building in distance of 1km using wireless networks. I though of using bridge technology but not sure what device to use. I saw some suggestions for 1530 series but I do not know what distance it support. If I use ...

Hi,I have a wireless installation using 2 WiSM and 2WiSM2 managed my Cisco Prime.Actually I have the problem that my webauth is redirecting to unknown webpages instead of 1.1.1.1.Can anybody tell me what's wrong with my webauth-config. It is configur...

I used Cisco 3650 WLC GUI interface to config AP2602I. I got strong wifi signal and stable connection, but Internet can be accessed only 1-2 minutes after login.I put some screen shots into the attach document. Please help me identify where is the pr...

murry.l01 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I am implementing a new Small Network:    01 Switch C3850 as core Switch    04 C2960X-24 as Access swithes   10 APs with a Unified Solutions.I didn't decide what WLC use? i have tow options: WLC  2504 or WLC 3850. I know the the WLC 3850 has 20...

In our company we have install 23 AP1200 configured in channels 1-6-11, lately we started to have some of our user get disconnected from the network when using our HHT to scan product. Any information is greatly appreciated. Thank you

AP

Kindly I need your advice if i need to make bridging between 3 access points with 1 km distance between each one.What is the suitable access points and antennas  ?

Hi thereWe are using autonomous APs for customer site surveys and there is a thing that I never understood completely about the power settings and EIRP.My question is: What is the EIRP of the AP/antenna when I configure the interface Dot11Radio0 for ...

Hello all, please i want to make some security on my cisco 800 router ,i want to block some websites for specific users like facebook and youtube and allow it for specific users also how i can do this from the web interface access to the router ????

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card