cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Ask Me Anything Event   Welcome to the Cisco Community Ask Me Anything conversation. Submit your questions from  Monday, October 14, 2024 through Friday, October 28, 2024. Our colleagues Saikat Nandy, Parithosh Vema and Naveen Kumar will be waiting ...

sanandy.jpg pvema.png nkumarm.jpg

One of our offices is on a site-to-site VPN, use Cisco ASA's, to corporate headquarter.  Can I deploy a wireless access point with flex connect mode to this remote office?  The controller is at corporate headquarter. Thanks, Eric

by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I performed a Link Test on the WLC GUI and receive all the information I am looking for except the extremely important client SNR values. This is happening to multiple 7925's and 7921's. I am also running into issues on another controller that even w...

Hi all, perhaps somebody has some information about that. I need to know the bandwidth lost between 1572 AP's MESH AP's. Perhaps 1 RAP and 3 MAP hops over 5 Ghz and also what about the bandwith when Client Link (5Ghz) is activated. Which bandwidth i...

S. K. by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I think about the differences between manage AP 1850 (5 AP) via Cisco 2504 wireless controller and manage AP 1850 (5 AP) via Cisco AP 1850 with an integrated wireless controller functionality. Someone had to compare? Some experience with manag...

26709tq3D by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all, I just read a white paper on 802.11u and there was a specific point on the advertisement of emergency services. This got me thinking. Are there currently any countries that have regulations with regards to VoWiFi, where emergency calls must b...

Hi Everyone!! Can someone direct me on how i can upload the licence on Cisco WLC 2500 with version 8 ios. Looks different with many materials that posted on Cisco web as most showing version 7 instead. Regards, Godfrey.

Why is it that Cisco do not support 5G channels 120,124, & 128 in the UK? These channels are legal for use in this country, albeit if they are enabled there should be a 10 minute wait for them to become active. I'm reasonably sure other enterprise ...

I just deployed two 2500 WLC's running 8.0 code. I need to create an AP group in order to AirProvision some of the APs. However, when I attempt to create a new WLAN (per documentation has to be greater than "16") I have no option for WLAN ID: 17, 18,...

Dear Sir, I am using WLC 5508 and AP 2702i. WLC version 8 and AP version 8 , Plz check the attached file for version....all are running good and all clients are getting internet through my  WiFI network. but the problem is, All APs are blinking red a...

Muhammad0 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am configuring a Cisco 819 router with embedded AP but i cant seam to get the AP to talk to my WLC in fact it isn't getting an IP adders from my internal dhcp server on the router. could someone please help me here with my configuration 

14Mallont by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes