cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Problem With FlexConnect

rbarreir
Level 1
Level 1

I have configured an AP using FlexConnect but clients get disconnected from it. When the AP was first configured and integrated to the WLC everything seems to be fine but after a while clients started to got disconnected. I reset the AP to its factory configuration and integrated again to the WLC. Again the clients could connect to that AP without problems but after a while they got disconnected.

I read that for some clients is recommended to clear the 'Learn client IP address option' under WLAN configuration. I tried that but it did not solve my problem.

The configuration for FlexConnect seems to be fine VLANS are mapped and I am using management port for WLAN.

1 Reply 1

rbarreir
Level 1
Level 1

I was checking the logs and I think I found the issue: after the AP joins the controller, the controller constains it as a rogue AP

*spamApTask0: Jun 13 00:09:01.750: #LWAPP-1-AP_CONTAINED: spam_lrad.c:37697 AP APfc5b.394f.c4b5 is being contained on slot 0

Where APfc5b.394f.c4b5 is the AP that has joined the controller.

How can I change this behaviour? the AP is not listed under 'Malicious Rogue APs'

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card