cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

RADIUS authorization is pending for the AP AIR-CAP1552H-B-K9

crange
Level 1
Level 1

Im working connect an AP 1552 to 5508 HA-pair but despite that I added MAC to auth-list I'm receiving this message, I have been able to connect a lot of the same model without issues.

Join phase statistics
- Join requests received................................... 180
- Successful join responses sent........................... 180
- Unsuccessful join request processing..................... 180
- Reason for last unsuccessful join attempt................ RADIUS authorization is pending for the AP
- Time at last successful join attempt..................... Mar 15 16:09:35.639
- Time at last unsuccessful join attempt................... Mar 15 16:09:35.638

WLC is working with 

Manufacturer's Name.............................. Cisco Systems Inc.
Product Name..................................... Cisco Controller
Product Version.................................. 8.5.160.0
Bootloader Version............................... 1.0.20
Field Recovery Image Version..................... 7.6.101.1

Any idea what additional can I do to get them connected?

crange_2-1710520036563.png

as you can see they dont finish to join 

MIC have been aggregated

crange_3-1710522174464.png

6 Replies 6

marce1000
VIP
VIP

- Check these advisories : https://community.cisco.com/t5/wireless/ap-not-able-join-to-wlc/m-p/2375540#M117738

M.

-- Each morning when I wake up and look into the mirror I always say ' Why am I so brilliant ? '
    When the mirror will then always repond to me with ' The only thing that exceeds your brilliance is your beauty! '

Thanks, but I already include MAC address in AP policies 

apart from that I connected more than 150 Ap same Model!

- Ref : https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/support/docs/wireless/wireless-lan-controller-software/200046-tac-recommended-aireos.html
                             >...TAC recommends 8.5.182.7 or 8.5.182.11.
  The latter being important on the 5508 as the platform is being phased out : use latest/last release available 
  and check again

M.

-- Each morning when I wake up and look into the mirror I always say ' Why am I so brilliant ? '
    When the mirror will then always repond to me with ' The only thing that exceeds your brilliance is your beauty! '

marce1000
VIP
VIP

- You may also have a checkup of the primary controller configuration using WirelessAnalyzer input (procedure) for AireOs controllers     and feed the output from that into : Wireless Config Analyzer

M.

Finally, I found the issue, these AP should work with 8.5.160 and these Ap are no able to get the software from WLC, there is a way to put the ios manually? as you can see they have 8.5.131 and  8.5.161

crange_0-1711223655942.png

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card