cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Roaming and fast roaming C9120AXI-E

cla7109
Level 1
Level 1

Hi everyone, I have C9800 17.09.04a and C9120AXI-E with 802.11r enabled but in some case the clinet doesn't work correctly,
instead to use the FT works with normal roaming (eap and 4WH). Devices Dell and HP. someone can help me?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

marce1000
VIP
VIP

- I would presume this would depend on client capabilities to (make sure wifi drivers are up to date) ; if you really want to know what is going in certain conditions or why something doesn't work , then you need to engage in client debugging  according to https://logadvisor.cisco.com/logadvisor/wireless/9800/9800ClientConnectivity , these debugs can be analyzed with Wireless Debug Analyzer

M.

-- Each morning when I wake up and look into the mirror I always say ' Why am I so brilliant ? '
    When the mirror will then always repond to me with ' The only thing that exceeds your brilliance is your beauty! '

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

marce1000
VIP
VIP

- I would presume this would depend on client capabilities to (make sure wifi drivers are up to date) ; if you really want to know what is going in certain conditions or why something doesn't work , then you need to engage in client debugging  according to https://logadvisor.cisco.com/logadvisor/wireless/9800/9800ClientConnectivity , these debugs can be analyzed with Wireless Debug Analyzer

M.

-- Each morning when I wake up and look into the mirror I always say ' Why am I so brilliant ? '
    When the mirror will then always repond to me with ' The only thing that exceeds your brilliance is your beauty! '

Leo Laohoo
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

@cla7109 wrote:
C9800 17.09.04a and C9120AXI-E

Post the complete output to the following command: 

sh device classifier mac-address <MAC ADDRESS> detail
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card