Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

RTE License

Hi,

We are planning to give PoC of Cisco APs to our client. We have installed WLC on their VM. This PoC is about integrating the WLC with Aruba Clearpass for NAC.

is there any option to enable Evalution licenses which we can use it for PoC ?

4 Replies 4

marce1000
VIP
VIP

- What is the virtual controller model ?

M.

-- Each morning when I wake up and look into the mirror I always say ' Why am I so brilliant ? '
    When the mirror will then always repond to me with ' The only thing that exceeds your brilliance is your beauty! '

Hi,

Sorry, i forgot to mention. It's 9800-CL

- FYI : https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/wireless/controller/9800/9800-cloud/installation/b-c9800-cl-install-guide/b-c9800-cl-install-guide_chapter_01100.html#concept_tm2_44n_jlb

M.

-- Each morning when I wake up and look into the mirror I always say ' Why am I so brilliant ? '
    When the mirror will then always repond to me with ' The only thing that exceeds your brilliance is your beauty! '

Rich R
VIP
VIP

9800 uses Smart Licensing.
It's the APs that are licensed not the WLC.
You should have purchased the AP licenses with the APs and they should be in your smart account.
The 9800-CL on currently supported software will only allow up to 50 APs without a smart licensing connection.
If you want to use more than 50 APs it must be connected to the Cisco smart licensing servers (CSSM)

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card