Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Resolved! Cisco Vs Aruba

Hello im looking to know   if what im reading on this cisco vs aruba document is true...i feel that well i prefer asking here rather than bealiving what a brand build it to sounds better than the other... so i guess i can get the truth here, about th...

Hi All- I was looking for software to update my 9800-CL from 17.3.3 to 17.3.4c.  I believe that I found the appropriate file: C9800-CL-universalk9.17.03.04c.SPA.bin.  I also notice there were files with the .run extension.  What are these?Thanks

We have a WISM 2 running 8.0.120.0 . We support about 37 AIR-LAP1142N-A-K9 APs. It is setup and working fine. I was wondering if there is a way to increase signal strength to increase coverage on certain APs. I am sure there are drawbacks to doing th...

Having an issue with clients connecting to various WLANs getting DHCP leases from a scope configured for another VLAN. It was previously working for a couple days, but seemed to all of a sudden change to incorrect DHCP leases. Ex. a client connecting...

KMX762 by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,We have about 70 APs with one WLC. About 4 SSID's configured with 2.4 and 5Ghz radios. Used to lose connection constently specially for guest network and corporate network  in only one area. Two Ap's are installed within 10m distance in a corridor...

shehan311 by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dears,i've got a strange problem, the AP (first time, first try of this Model) rejects the Discovery response from the controller. Message:[*10/28/2021 00:15:09.8068] Discovery Request sent to IPADD, discovery type DHCP(2)[*10/28/2021 00:15:09.8094] ...

Hi All,Currently running (SSO) 5520's with 3500's and new 9800's (SSO) with 9120's being swapped out. 5520's currently support 1,500 x 3500 AP's - using code 8.5.182.0. Need to tunnel SSID's back (Anchor) from the 9800's to the 5520's, what release o...

Jay233 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,Might not be the optimal place to ask about a Microsoft-issue, but we have many enterprise laptops running the latest windows 10 with intel wifi-cards that support 802.11r. The SSID is running FT adaptive, and iOS-devices are successfully connecte...

trondaker by Level 1
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, We faced an issue where after a misconfiguration, APs couldn't connect back to our primary WLC, and went to our secondary WLC. This "migration" wasn't sudden for all of our APs, and I think it was due to CAPWAP tunnel still up and not trying t...

Hello Team, I configured WLC, Prime Infrastructure and CMX-10 and they are all linked together. However, clients association is not showing on the MSE-CMX10 dashboard.How do I fix the issue by a way of configuration.Help will be much appreciated.  R...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card