cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

SNMP OID for AP Radio Throughput

tresdodi
Level 1
Level 1

What is the WLC OID to collect the throughput per AP radio? I have been digging through the MIB tree for my WLC AIR-CT2504-5-K9 but haven't found it. The WLC Monitoring Dashboard shows this, but I need to collect it over SNMP.

2 Accepted Solutions

Accepted Solutions

Rich R
VIP
VIP

That would have to be in the AP MIB - ciscoLwappApIf looks like a good place to start:
https://snmp.cloudapps.cisco.com/Support/SNMP/do/BrowseOID.do?objectInput=ciscoLwappApIf&translate=Translate&submitValue=SUBMIT
Below that cLApDot11RadioStatsTable (8) looks like a likely candidate - maybe some others there you could try too.

But just because the MIB exists doesn't guarantee that the AP and/or WLC and/or software will support it. 
Give it a try and if it works - bonus, but if not then there's nothing much you can do and 2504 is already end of life and AireOS will soon be end of life too.

View solution in original post

tresdodi
Level 1
Level 1

Thanks! Found it under cLApDot11RadioRateStatsEntry. cLApDot11RadioRateStatsRxBytes and cLApDot11RadioRateStatsTxBytes have the bytes received and sent for each radio per data rate per AP.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Rich R
VIP
VIP

That would have to be in the AP MIB - ciscoLwappApIf looks like a good place to start:
https://snmp.cloudapps.cisco.com/Support/SNMP/do/BrowseOID.do?objectInput=ciscoLwappApIf&translate=Translate&submitValue=SUBMIT
Below that cLApDot11RadioStatsTable (8) looks like a likely candidate - maybe some others there you could try too.

But just because the MIB exists doesn't guarantee that the AP and/or WLC and/or software will support it. 
Give it a try and if it works - bonus, but if not then there's nothing much you can do and 2504 is already end of life and AireOS will soon be end of life too.

tresdodi
Level 1
Level 1

Thanks! Found it under cLApDot11RadioRateStatsEntry. cLApDot11RadioRateStatsRxBytes and cLApDot11RadioRateStatsTxBytes have the bytes received and sent for each radio per data rate per AP.

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card