Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

I have several AP2802E with boot issues and I would like to reload the image. I have done image recovery on Cisco Aironet 2600 and 2700 before. Cisco Aironet 2800 has a completely different OS. Does anyone have a document with image recovery process ...

KSI by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello   lease need some help here as I have been going in a loop here for a few days   I have a 1532i Outdoor unit trying to connect to the controller and I am getting to then point where I am getting the error      Image is not a valid IOS image arc...

mrmadgig by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I've seen the announcement that the new batch of AP's will either be C9800 controller based or Meraki cloud managed based. When I look at the datasheet I can't seem to find embedded wireless controller functionality.   Does that mean that there w...

Just plugged in 5 3602i APs and instead of joining the controller for this building they joing a controller for a different building. Not sure what to look for on the controllers or what to post...but why would this happen? How can I get them off the...

Dear ALL,   I had do many ping test to WLC, i found that if the repeat count is over 200 , it must get the packet lost. May i know the WLC ICMP rate limit?   Support@ACMEHK

Dear All, Good day.I would like to ask if it is a good technique assign the network address of the wlc management interface and dhcp-server into vlan 99 general management, i.e. configuring the vlan99 access port for the dhcp,wlc interfaces connected...

nikEnable by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: