cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Unable to delete List.xml (Both via CLI & GUI)

suhailkausar
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

Recently I ran into a problem where my list.xml file got corrupt. I had a backup copy that i can upload and normally when i upload it overwrites the previous list.xml file but now no matter what i do i can't delete the XML file. i have tried through CLI and it says no file was found with this name. if i delete it from GUI it shows the files are deleted but they reappear there. Not deleting, overwriting, or modifying. I can modify all other files in TFTP directories but not the list.xml file. Previously i used to see the list.xml file via view XML file via http://<IP>:6970/Desktops/640x480x24/List.xml. now even this one shows 404 error. is there any way to delete and reupload the original xml file? If so please help me get out of this mess. I can still upload new wallpapers but when i try to check on the phone it shows "Unable to Obtain additional Wallpaper from Server". i tried to download new uploaded wallpapers via CLI and i can see they are uploading sucessfully. Its just list.xml which is frozen and not responding. 

2 Replies 2

I think you must first stop backup then the files stop appear again and again 
as soon as backup is run there is copy after any change 

MHM

I don't have any backup Enabled. and besides i am able to add/remove/modify all other files like PNG images. 

However, i suspect that these xml files are caching. Is there a way to clear the Cache of TFTP files? 

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card