Views
Helpful
Replies

Use CBS350 in ENT Wireless Network

Nader Elmansi
Level 1
Level 1

HI
Can I use CBS350 POE switches in ENT wireless network to connect WLC 9800L and C9105AXI 
Is CBS switches support that connection and can work smoothly with CAPWAP and other wireless protocols and WLC functions

4 Replies 4

marce1000
VIP
VIP

- You can't use CBS350  , and or small business wireless products on 9800 controller , 

M.

-- Each morning when I wake up and look into the mirror I always say ' Why am I so brilliant ? '
    When the mirror will then always repond to me with ' The only thing that exceeds your brilliance is your beauty! '

Why not @marce1000 - looks to me like it supports all essential switch features?
https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/products/collateral/switches/business-350-series-managed-switches/datasheet-c78-744156.html#Productspecifications

@Rich R My bad , indeed I was confused with the device being used as an AP (model) , 

M.

-- Each morning when I wake up and look into the mirror I always say ' Why am I so brilliant ? '
    When the mirror will then always repond to me with ' The only thing that exceeds your brilliance is your beauty! '

Cool @marce1000 - so @Nader Elmansi you should be ok to use that switch for connecting your WLC and APs.  Obviously you need to make sure you have the right ports (fibre/copper) to match the WLC model you choose.

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card