cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

I am trying to get dynamic VLAN working using the locally switched VLAN name between a 9800 WLC and ISE over flexconnect. I can only get this to work if I have the name mapped in the flex group but this statically maps the VLAN name to the ID. Has an...

Olá Montamos uma rede Cisco com 4 access points 9115I e um AC 18xx, um 9115 foi convertido em EWC, realizamos configuração, mas a velocidade da rede está abaixo de 100 mbps, enquanto alguns da outra marca estão acima de 180mbps, tem como para melhora...

POOLL by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

The port on the switch it is connected to will show connected and then not connected a few minutes later. This continually repeats. I also cannot see the AP on my WLC. This is not a new AP and has worked before.

K Lu by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have a Cisco 5508 and 23 APs spread around different buildings. I noticed that the last day of HW support is July 31st 2023. Just to start the planning process, what is a good future proof next step that could replace the 5508? I would love to go ...

woltehrtl by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We're building a Cisco architecture with AP 9115 xi converted to EWC_AP, we need to use it on the Truck port on the switch, but it crashed several times, this model works on that port, or it would be better to use the physical controller for this typ...

Translator by Community Manager
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card