Views
Helpful
Replies

WCS - controller list not fully populated

shanemoss
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Folks,

I have a WCS v.7.0.230.0 and four controllers v.7.0.235.3 (on two WiSMs).  I have a problem now where when adding/modifying guest users the controller list shows only three controllers.  I don't know when this started happening or why but no matter what I do (including removing the controller and adding it again) I can't get the controller list to be fully populated with all four controllers.  I've attached an image of what I'm seeing.

Other functionality appears to be normal, for example I can add "mac filtering" addresses to all four controllers with no problem, APs can register to the affected WLC etc.  Any help would be appreciated!

Thaneks. S.

2 Replies 2

shanemoss
Level 1
Level 1

I'm not sure how it happened, possibly a bug and it wouldn't be the first I've come across on the WCS but the WLAN that the guest users are associated became unapplied to the controller that didn't show up on the controller list.  Once the WLAN was re-applied to the controller it populated the list.

Hi Shane,

I am having a lot of such issues on my WCS (Same version )

I just wanted to suggest you to check your virtual domains. but as you get the issue fixed then that is great news.

Greetings,

Amja

Rating useful replies is more useful than saying "Thank you"

Rating useful replies is more useful than saying "Thank you"
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card