Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hey guys, I bought 3 of the Aironet 1231g access points and cannot get any clients to connect to them.  I have tried everything from an Iphone, Droid2, Win 7 and XP laptops with built in wireless G cards. All say that they cannot connect to the wirel...

hi,i want do inventory of APs. there is option in AP tab called inventory. But each time i have to select ap , then see the serial number.is there any way, where can i c all the serial number at a time with AP's hostname?cos we use more than 80 APs. ...

Hi,I have been reading abut WDS recently and let's say you have a couple of 1140s and want to have users authenticating with MS IAS (using PEAP) and enable roaming for them.There aren't any funky IP Phones or other clients that would support CCKM. Ju...

foczek by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

My default country code was US and I can't choose DCA channels, I change county code to United States(DCA) but still I can't choose DCA channel, only 149-165 channels shown in "RF Backhaul Channel Assignment". We have WLC 4402 release 4.2.176.51M Mes...

mimidi209 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Whats it "OfficeExtend support" in the 5500 WLC datasheet?.I dont see nothing about this in the WLC configuration guide release v7.0.116.0..Is this the same as OEAP?. Is the OfficeExtended (or OEAP) supported on the 1140 APs?. If so where can I get a...

Hi,last week my WCS services stopped after the program solid.exe crashed. Looking at the WCS log file and the windows event log I see that the crash came after the daily cleanup of the database was finished, then solid.exe crashed, then a bunch of ja...

gabsfedor by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have WCS (7.0.172.0) and WLC 5508 (7.0.116.0) we have in our network environment and have worked well for a while. A week ago, the client counters on WCS monitor are not updated any more. Does anyone know why WCS stop displaying current client cou...

One of Cisco presales partner suggested we upgrade to Cisco Prime NCS. Currently we using WCS version 7.x. Could any one tell me what are the drawbacks of upgrading to NCS?I like the idea how NCS can manage wired as well as wireless. Any feedback is ...

zappo0305 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HiOne of my coluge work in a organization . This organization has own campus where have office , Auditorium, Guest Building, Residential area and Training Center. They plan all the campus work with in Wireless Network.For that reason which keypoint i...

I have been trying to upgrade my firmware on a single WAP4410N from 2.0.2.1 to 2.0.4.2.   The upgrade loads but after the upgrade I can not make any changes to the configuration.  Nothing it saved.  I have also tried the 2.0.3.3 version with the same...

tloomis by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have 1310 AP with the following IOS on the device will this work as a standalome mode as we dont have wireless controller with us.Here is the part numberS131W7K9-12307JA        Cisco 1310 Series IOS WIRELESS LANhttp://www.cisco.com/en/US/prod/coll...

I have WLC AIR-WLC4402-50-K9 have 50 AP license. The running image on WLC is 4.2.207.0. I have Access Point AIR-LAP1242AG-A-K9 having Image version 12.4(10b)JDD.AP Model......................................... AIR-LAP1242AG-A-K9IOS Version.............