cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

WebAuth Redirection client getting user prompt everytime he connects

King_1988
Level 1
Level 1

We have enable webauth redirection from WLC 2504 so that when any user connect to SSID he can get a webpage to input username and password. 

But the problem is, user initially can connect SSID with username and password but that user have to put username and password again when the user tries to connect SSID again. We have disabled the client exclusion time. What is workaround to solve the issue?

2 Replies 2

jagan.chowdam
Spotlight
Spotlight

What is the WLC Code your 2504 is running on?

Try to set up timers as recommended in the following blogpost.

https://rscciew.wordpress.com/2014/05/07/timeout-setting-on-wireless-lan-controller/

• Enable "Sleeping Client" by selecting the checkbox for the WLAN (if you are running older code, you may not have this feature)
  • Ensure the session timeout is longer than the client idle timeout; only then will "Enable Sleeping Client" function correctly.

Jagan Chowdam

/**Pls rate useful responses**/

marce1000
VIP
VIP

- Note that the older aireos based controller should now always use the last release made available for  a
     particular model :  8.5.182.12 (8.5.182.13 for 3504s)

You can also have a checkup of the 2504 controller's configuration using : WirelessAnalyzer input (procedure) for AireOs controllers
   and have the output from that analyzed with : Wireless Config Analyzer

M.

-- Each morning when I wake up and look into the mirror I always say ' Why am I so brilliant ? '
    When the mirror will then always repond to me with ' The only thing that exceeds your brilliance is your beauty! '
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card