cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Which course is good CCNA Wireless 200-355 or WLFNDU v1.0 ?

Hi folks,

I want to know if CCNA Wireless 200-355 is good enough to cover the basics of ENWLSD and ENWLSI or we need to study this course Understanding Cisco Wireless Foundations WLFNDU v1.0 to improve our Wireless Networking basics

Appreciate your reply.

Thanks in advance.

2 Accepted Solutions

Accepted Solutions

I would like to recommend our own VIP @Rasika Nayanajith, most of the parts are covered on his blog. But his latest ILT's with wifitraining.com are one of the best.

View solution in original post

Yes those are good resources for concept point of view, you might also want to YouTube the new standards,  wireless concept and standard does not change very often.

-hope this helps-

View solution in original post

7 Replies 7

balaji.bandi
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

yes, a foundation course is very important before you go to the expert level :

https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/training-events/training-certifications/training/training-services/courses/understanding-cisco-wireless-foundations-wlfndu.html

also consider this also nice course for basic it covers many aspects :

https://www.ekahau.com/training/

BB

***** Rate All Helpful Responses *****

How to Ask The Cisco Community for Help

ammahend
VIP
VIP

mazam@nvidia.com wrote:

Hi folks,

I want to know if CCNA Wireless 200-355 is good enough to cover the basics of ENWLSD and ENWLSI or we need to study this course Understanding Cisco Wireless Foundations WLFNDU v1.0 to improve our Wireless Networking basics

Appreciate your reply.

Thanks in advance.

My 2 cents, don’t focus on training, focus on trainer and their credibility and way of teaching,  For e.g Personally I found Jerome Henry,Keith Bogart and Keith Parsons way of teaching really well. But I am sure there are many other people who have a lot of knowledge too. 

-hope this helps-

So @ammahend ,

You mean to say previous CCNA Wireless 200-355 trainings by Jerome Henry and Keith Bogart will be a great option for this. 

Yes those are good resources for concept point of view, you might also want to YouTube the new standards,  wireless concept and standard does not change very often.

-hope this helps-

I would like to recommend our own VIP @Rasika Nayanajith, most of the parts are covered on his blog. But his latest ILT's with wifitraining.com are one of the best.

Agree

-hope this helps-
Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card