Views
Helpful
Replies

wireless lan controller, enabling LAG

carl_townshend
Spotlight
Spotlight

Hi all

I have used more than 47 ap's on my 4402, and now it wont add any more, If I enable LAG it comes up with a warning saying it will delete all my current interfaces, is this true?? or if I enable LAG should it still work as before??

cheers

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Stephen Rodriguez
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Carl,

Enabling LAG does not delete the interfaces.  So if you enable LAG and reboot, you should be fine.  Alternately, you could configure another AP-Manager and link it to the other port.

Cheers,
Steve

--

If  this helps you and/or answers your question please mark the question as "answered" and/or rate it, so other users can easily find it.

HTH,
Steve

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please remember to rate useful posts, and mark questions as answered

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Stephen Rodriguez
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Carl,

Enabling LAG does not delete the interfaces.  So if you enable LAG and reboot, you should be fine.  Alternately, you could configure another AP-Manager and link it to the other port.

Cheers,
Steve

--

If  this helps you and/or answers your question please mark the question as "answered" and/or rate it, so other users can easily find it.

HTH,
Steve

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please remember to rate useful posts, and mark questions as answered

George Stefanick
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

carl,

Keep in mind you will need to etherchannel your switch if you use LAG and keep all the connections on the same switch.

"Satisfaction does not come from knowing the solution, it comes from knowing why." - Rosalind Franklin