cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

WiSM1 AP Licenses

Marvin Krym
Level 1
Level 1

I am looking for confirmation that each controller in the WiSM1 is always licensed to support 150 APs so that the WiSM module supports 300 APs.

In other words, the WiSM1 does not support AP licensing options like WiSM2.

Thanks.                    

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

George Stefanick
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Correct.

WISM1 is hard licenses for 300 total / 150 per controller.

WISM2 is all licensed. You can buy the blade with say 50 and add 200 if you wanted to..

Hope this helps

__________________________________________________________________________________________
"Satisfaction does not come from knowing the solution, it comes from knowing why." - Rosalind Franklin
__________________________________________________________________________________________
‎"I'm in a serious relationship with my Wi-Fi. You could say we have a connection."

"Satisfaction does not come from knowing the solution, it comes from knowing why." - Rosalind Franklin

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1

George Stefanick
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Correct.

WISM1 is hard licenses for 300 total / 150 per controller.

WISM2 is all licensed. You can buy the blade with say 50 and add 200 if you wanted to..

Hope this helps

‎"I'm in a serious relationship with my Wi-Fi. You could say we have a connection."