Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

WLC 2125 Custom Web Authentication page

Hello!

I try to make custom web-auth bundle for WLC 2125. User authentication from this custom page work fine, but any error messages about wrong login/pass not work.

Is this supported function for custom pages? If yes, could you result a working html-code?

3 Replies 3

Justin Kurynny
Level 4
Level 4

Dmitry,

Are you working with the Cisco.com downloadable login templates package as your starting point?

Justin

Sent from Cisco Technical Support iPhone App

Hi Justin,

Unfortunatelly I dont have appropriate smartnet to download this bundle from cisco.com. Can you give me this .zip file?

Dmitry,

I don't believe my agreement with Cisco permits me to post it, but you could try reaching your local Cisco account manager to see if there's anything that can be done about getting the package directly from your local team.

The good news for you is that there is a section in the WLC config guide titled, "Assigning Login, Login Failure, and Logout Pages per WLAN." You can read it at this link:

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/wireless/controller/7.0/configuration/guide/c70users.html#wp1075664

Even without the downloadable bundle, you can create your own login.tar bundle by setting up WebAuth on your controller and then triggering the various conditions (login, login failure, logout) so that the pages display. Then you can just grab the page code, modify, and then re-upload as your own custom bundle.

NOTE: Do not use the WebAuth configuration "Preview" page as your baseline login page template. It's not the same as the actual login page presented at login time.

Justin

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card