cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

If we have a mixed environment of 4400 and 5500 controllers will the office extend features still work or will we have to run a seperate wireless domain from the 5508 for the aps that we need office extend on?

Hi,Some nurses are complaining that they are losing connectivity on one of the floors. I walked around with my laptop with a constant ping to another VLAN.I had a debug going for the mac of the client as I was walking around roaming from AP to AP. As...

Hi GuysI have installed 10 X 1142 AP's with a 2504 wireless controller using 7925 and UC560. I am having lot of issues please can someone advise if there is any solution?  or should I swap the AP's with a different model ?Issues:1) When I move away f...

Hello,I want to perform some tests in order to demonstrate that QoS really works. The main test ideas are listed above. The switches are 3560 series, the bridges are 1310 and the IP camera will be a non Cisco one. I will use iperf to generate traffic...

I have set up my WAP and RADIUS windows server 2008.the WAP is not actually talking properly to the clients... the laptops can see the WAP but it isn't connected properly. The client won't get an IP, and has limited connectivity.I tried changing the ...

I have Cisco 2821 with NM-AIR-WLC6-K9 installed. And number of AIR-AP1131AG-E-K9. Now I set up trivial task to make WLC6 to work as bridge between on of WLANs and one of VLANs on a network segment. I have already attained the following: all is workin...

HiWe've using a ACS Appliance 4.2, WLC 7.0.220, clients MS XP - NICs Cisco CB21We seem to have some wireless deiveces that are authenticating in ACS every 20- 30 seconds.  The device is static, but seems to authenticate so many times.Any ideas? Cheer...

Is it possible to implement a web authentication in WLC and Nomadix as a gateway to internet for guest internet access?Here are the network details.     No Layer 3 in the network     DHCP will be provided by NOMADIX (AG5500)Guest Device(Laptop/Smartp...

Hello,I am getting ready to purchase a large number of controllers for sites around the world. Because of geographic/bandwidth reasons, it is not practical to do N+1 redundancy worldwide. I need to do N+1 (most sites will be 2 5508 controllers) redun...

Jeff Orr by Level 5
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card