Views
Helpful
Replies

wlc 4400 series web server

pawelkostera
Level 1
Level 1

Hi All,

Does anybody know what software do they use for web server ? Is it something like Apache or something else ?

Thanks

Pawel

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Its just a basic ssl certificate.  You need to convert it to a pem in order to upload it to the WLC.  Here is a doc that I use.  You can use Apache or Microsoft, as it doesn't matter since you need to convert it.

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/ps6366/products_configuration_example09186a0080a77592.shtml

Thanks,

Scott

Help out other by using the rating system and marking answered questions as "Answered"

-Scott
*** Please rate helpful posts ***

View solution in original post

5 Replies 5

Scott Fella
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Why do you ask?  Is it becasue of a certificate you want to install.  If so, just use any ssl certificate.

Thanks,

Scott

Help out other by using the rating system and marking answered questions as "Answered"

-Scott

Hi,

Yes, server guys want to know; they say, they need to know that to generate a signed certificate for me;

Anyway, I did nmap the controller, and namp does not recognize the web server, so it must be something that cisco developed;

Thanks

Its just a basic ssl certificate.  You need to convert it to a pem in order to upload it to the WLC.  Here is a doc that I use.  You can use Apache or Microsoft, as it doesn't matter since you need to convert it.

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/ps6366/products_configuration_example09186a0080a77592.shtml

Thanks,

Scott

-Scott

Thanks for help.

No problem... thanks for using the rating system.

Thanks,

Scott

-Scott
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card