cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi fellows,I've a solution implemented that contains 1 WCS and 3 WLC.For some unknown reason, started from some point, one of the WLC started to fail to connect by snmp to the WCS, given the next error "%AAA-3-LDAP_CONNECT_SERVER_FAILED: ldap_db.c:10...

lpmatos by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

GuysDoes anyone know the max string length for the description field of a mac filter when using a CSV file for importing to the WCS?Thanks.Roger                  

Resolved! WiSM2 clientlink

Does anyone know if the WiSM2 does client link (beamforming) by default? We have it switched on for our WiSMs but the option does not appear in the WiSM2 (even though the help file mentions it). We're running 7.0.230.0 on our WiSMs and 7.2.103.0 on o...

Current SetupWLC > WAN < AP AP is in HREAP modeThe Wireless SSID shows up at the remote siteClients can associate to the SSID on the AP (HREAP)But it's not handing out DHCP addressFrom the AP (HREAP mode) I cannot ping the WLC (connected via WAN link...

Resolved! multiple AP Groups

I have and will have more multiple sites that are separate offices and will be using HREAP to each location. Each site like I said will be separate but will have the same SSID. I am assuming I will need separate AP groups, virtural interfaces and WLA...

Hello,We are running Cisco WLC 6.0.199.4 as our foreign WLC and anchor WLC in the DMZ. Usually, all is fine but we observe sometimes that client cannot obtain dhcp address anymore. The DHCP server configured is the management interface of the anchor ...

Hello,I have 2 Cisco 1252 AGs setup in a workgroup bridge.  I have clients connected to the workgroup bridge access point via ethernet.  If the clients are not active, the root access point deauthenticates and disassociates the clients every 6 minute...

threatcon by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I am trying to setup a Wireless Network on my WLC that is totaly independent of our internal LAN. Port1 is designated at the .14.0 network and Port2 is the .18.0 network. The 14 network (Port1) will be the guest and 18 network (Port2) the inter...

mis.vanir by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,What's the main technical differences among the 1140 AP series and the 1260 AP series?I know that the 1260 supports external antennas while the 1140 supports internal antennas, but apart from that, is there any other important difference?Do th...

I am using Cisco 3560 POE -WS-C3560CG-8PC-S- switch for my AP's. The current IOS i got on this switch don't allow me to use web console. when i am click on webconsole i am getting attached. Could any one please tell me what is the best way of removin...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card