Views
Helpful
Replies

wlc 5520 License Expired error when login

coolluck11
Level 1
Level 1

Hi ,

I am new to Cisco WLC , Trying to install now wlc 5520.  after the initial configuration of WLC 5520 its giving me License expired error when trying to login via GUI , even ssh is also not responding pls refer to attached screen shot. Kindly suggest 

Regards 

Amit

5 Replies 5

Scott Fella
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Have you tried to active license on your 5520?  Here is a link:

https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/wireless/controller/8-2/config-guide/b_cg82/b_cg82_chapter_0100.html

-Scott
*** Please rate helpful posts ***

Hi

Are you sure you are reaching the WLC?  I´ve never seen this message before and SSH is always enabled as far as I can tell. 

The evaluation license  should allow you to use for at least 90 days and problem start usually when you try to join APs, not accessing the web interface.

-If I helped you somehow, please, rate it as useful.-

Leo Laohoo
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame
That error message is not from a WLC.

Try SSH to the WLC and see if you can get in.

Also try a different browser as that error does not appear to be from the WLC

*****Help out other by using the rating system and marking answered questions as "Answered"*****
*** Please rate helpful posts ***

Jurgens L
Level 3
Level 3
Console on the WLC and run the following command:
show sysinfo

This should verify that you are using the correct management address when attempting to connect. If correct, try to change it to another IP address which you know nothing else will use on your network.

<<< Please help the community by marking useful posts helpful, or accept as a solution if it resolved your issue >>>

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card