cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

I am trying to verify if the AIR-AP2802i-A-K8 with Mobility express is capable of FIPS140-2.  I found this article below which states Mobility Express and the 2802i are compatible as of 8.3, but I am unable to enter the CLI command for FIPS: config s...

Hello Experts,    With CMX we can enable the location tracking of wifi enabled devices. However how about tracking the location of non-wifi capable devices, for instance the non wifi RFID tags.    Is there any third party solution that I can integrat...

Hoping someone can help? We just purchased quite a few 1562E WAPs. We will be responsible for mounting and connecting them for outdoor and indoor use. Questions are: Outdoor-using AIR-ANT2568VG-N antennas (dual band) we must use antenna ports 1&2. Is...

rv by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello. We implemented Zabbix to our network recently and we'd like to monitor ICMP ping of all Cisco APs plus other items.These APs are managed by Cisco WLC. I managed to monitor WLC but I am unable monitor any of APs. Even not a ping. To be clear I ...

B A by Level 1
  • 16 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hey Folks,   we use a WLC 5520 Series Cluster and ISE 2.3 Appliance for "Guest-Wi-Fi", which is working. Now, we would use iPSK additionally for IoT-like Devices with own pre-shared keys.   We used this how-to, to implement iPSK: https://www.cisco.co...

Due to business needs, I will have to reconfigure a WLC-2504 controller with out-of-band access. I've tried to implement a solution which worked for management access, but the APs werent able to talk with the controller. My goal: - management access ...

sysadmin2 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, i am working on a solution to provide internet(only) to our Scanners Android based. we have WLC 5520 and ISE for integration. My solution was to configure L2 auth with PSK, since its only internet as we are separating form our internal network...

Hi,  I think to upgrade the version of the controller, the current version is 7.0.116.0.All the access points are Air-LAP1041N-E-K9 What is the recommended version? Is there an upgrade path or can I upgrade directly?   Thanks,    

hasans by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all, I´m using the debug client xx:xx:xx:xx:xx:xx command to troubleshoot some clients. With this command my controller activates different debugging options: Debug Flags Enabled: dhcp packet enabled. dot11 mobile enabled. dot11 state enabled dot...

roesch4alc by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello All, I use CMX 10.5 , Prime infrastructure 3.4 , WLC 8.2.141 , and APs 2702I. I can locate where the tags are on the map, but when I try to get the history of movment, I got this message : "NO data for client <MAC address> at <Date>, please mak...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card