cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

WLC Config Analyzer - Mobility Errors

cbradt
Level 1
Level 1

I have two controllers and am getting the following errors - version 5.3(5).

CNYNYC82-WLC-2,50020,Mobility: The number of peers is less than the total number of loaded controllers in the config file. It is strongly suggested to load all controllers in the mobility group to enable all possible checks

CNYNYC82-WLC-2,50009,Mobility: Controller is not a configured peer of CVASTE18-WLC-1

CVASTE18-WLC-1,50020,Mobility: The number of peers is less than the total number of loaded controllers in the config file. It is strongly suggested to load all controllers in the mobility group to enable all possible checks

CVASTE18-WLC-1,50009,Mobility: Controller is not a configured peer of CVASTE18-WLC-1

The two controllers are defined to one another OK, and show a status of UP.  The content of the show run-config shows they are OK on both files:

Controllers configured in the Mobility Group

MAC Address        IP Address       Group Name                    Multicast IP     Status

64:00:f1:f0:e4:40  10.97.8.10       car-mob                       0.0.0.0          Up

64:00:f1:f5:5d:e0  10.97.0.10       car-mob                       0.0.0.0          Up

Is this an analyzer problem or a controller problem?

Thanks ...

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Stephen Rodriguez
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

if you can mping and eping from each WLC to the other, i would say it's an Analyzer issue, and you should post that to the thread so Javier can take a look at it. 

Cheers,

Steve

--

If  this helps you and/or answers  your question please mark the question as "answered" and/or rate it, so  other users can easily find it.

HTH,
Steve

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please remember to rate useful posts, and mark questions as answered

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Stephen Rodriguez
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

if you can mping and eping from each WLC to the other, i would say it's an Analyzer issue, and you should post that to the thread so Javier can take a look at it. 

Cheers,

Steve

--

If  this helps you and/or answers  your question please mark the question as "answered" and/or rate it, so  other users can easily find it.

HTH,
Steve

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please remember to rate useful posts, and mark questions as answered

Thanks for your reply ... yes I can mping and eping both directions.  APs failover OK, everything appears to be working.  I'll assume it is an analyzer issue.

Analyzer version 5.3(5)

Controller version 7.0.116.0 (5508)

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card