cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

WLC/DNAC - Downtime if I re-provision my WLC?

mdurupt
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I'm having a Non-compliant issue with my WLC (in production). I already tried to Resync it but I'm still having this issue.

I would like to re-Provision my WLC? However, I'd like to know if this operation will impact my production?

mdurupt_0-1689680523509.png

Thank you for your feedback

Mathieu

2 Replies 2

ammahend
VIP
VIP

Click on non compliant, it will give you a reason why its not complaint, mostly its security or OS version related or mismatch between sun and start config, you might not have to re provision you can just fix the reason causing non-compliance.

If you do choose to re provision, then during provisioning, it will show you all the configs being pushed to the controller, based on that you can decide if it effects your particular environment, I would strongly recommend doing it in a change window.

ammahend_0-1689686059680.png

-hope this helps-

Hi,

Thank you for your answer, I know why I am not compliant. It's an issue with FastRoaming 802.11r

(you cannot put enable on FT Adaptive with DNAC. I had to do it manually with my WLC)

mdurupt_0-1689688469453.png

I think it's a bug, that's why I might consider to re provision my WLC to see if this is still in error.

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card