cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,I have a pair of 9800-40s running 17.6.4 code in HA SSO Active/Standby Failover VSS With Split Links RMI+RP When I add a VLan to the trunk to the VSS core from the 9800 side, the primary spontaneously reboots.Was not the behavior I expected. Anyon...

lcaruso by Level 6
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I'm migrating from AireOS controllers to these new 9800. In order to decrease the number of SSIDs emitted by each AP we were using interface groups in AireOS and it was working as expected; depending on the IP of the client, it's traffic was pl...

prosa by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a controller 9800 (firmware 17.3..5) with more than 200 points, and there was a need for a few more points, I bought it - C9117AXI-EWC-E V01 with a controller (configured as a point). When you connect them to the controller, they work normally...

M1KL by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi  Some time ago, I had FlashAir Wifi SD Card connecting to wifi without any issues... Now, running with an AP1142, the WiFi SD card connects for approx 10 seconds (the is the time I get ping reply from it), and then the connection is dropped again....

Brian I by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi guys,I'm trying to configure a new Self managed AP.The problem is that it need a license and the only way to provision it is to use the cisco smart account.When I try to create an account it tell me that I need a valid company name to proceed but ...

roman666 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all.  I’m pretty experienced using Cisco AireOS wireless controllers, but I’m new to using Mobility Express.  I have on my workbench an 1852 AP running 8.10.x mobility express code, and I have 2x 1700s and a 702 running CAPWAP code associated to i...

Hello all,Our 2504 was working fine for years, until it failed last week.the console is showing this:WLCNG Boot Loader Version 1.0.20 (Built on Jan 9 2014 at 19:02:44 by cisco)Board Revision 0.0 (SN: XXXXXXXXX, Type: AIR-CT2504-K9) (P)Verifying boot ...

Resolved! Aironet c1140

Dears,I have cisco 5500 series WLC, and I want to add multiple cisco 1140 APs to it. Unfortunately, I can't find the latest compatible firmware to upgrade C1140 AP to lightweight mode, could you please support?This is the current version I have "Vers...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card