cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

WLSE 2.5 Error: INVENTORY:SUBJOB:Pooled ...

Mark3000
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

i am trying to integrate some APs on a 2.5 WLSE (handling some thing like 1500 AP).

When running the Discovery, my new APs does not appear, instead I got this message on the log:

-----------------------------------------------------

ThreadPool:INVENTORY:SUBJOB:Pooled Thread:1 ERROR: QueryBlock: During executeQuery because SNMP timeout on 145.12.12.7

-----------------------------------------------------

The problem is that the AP is configured correctly in terms of snmp, community etc. an snmpwalk works fine.

Any idea.

3 Replies 3

ejaakola
Level 1
Level 1

We had same kind of problem with WLSE 2.7 and Aironet 1100 AP. SNMP was working fine on the AP and still we got errors about snmp failing on the wlse side. Deeper search showed it was aironet version problem, the IOS version wasnt supported for radio management.

I suggest you check 2.5 supported devices list and make sure the ap and its ios version are on the list.

Hello,

I do not think it is the reason, I have check and it seems that already integrated APs (which have same IOS) that the new ones are having quite the same behaviour: SNMPReachable : Change Device was not reachable via SNMP ..

"Device was not reachable via SNMP" was exactly the error we got in wlse with the wrong version of IOS on the AP.

SNMP level packet snooping showed wlse was trying to set value into Cisco Experiment OID field which didnt exist in the earlier IOS version or was wrong type.

You might wanna snoop traffic and see what error you get on snmp level, as the errors you get in wlse are kinda general.

Esa

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card